Registration instructions available below.
- Questions about the Assessment Test? (Math Circles)
- Correct level to register into? (Science Circles)
- Online Registration Process? (All Programs)
Registration Process Starts Here:
Math Circles - Registration Instructions
|Grade||Assessment needed?||Next Steps|
|Grade 4 in September||Yes||Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if they are eligible to enroll.|
|Grade 5 in September||No||Can directly register for Alpha class and can later challenge the test if they wish (optional).|
|Grade 6-12 in September||Yes||Must take the online assessment test after registration in order to determine their level.|
Please see your student report for your level recommendation. The order of Math Circles levels are as follows: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Omega, Calculus, Statistics.
Science Circles - Registration Instructions
|Grade 6-7 in September||Can directly register for Level 1.|
|Grade 8-9 in September||Can directly register for Level 2.|
|Grade 10 in September||Can directly register for Level 3.|
Students can register to their next level.
Online Registration Process
- Click on your desired program and class activity.
- Create an account, or use your existing account.
*If you're creating a new account, you will get a confirmation email from Amilia that you must click on before proceeding to payment.
*The account holder must be an adult.
- Click "add another person" to add students to the corresponding class. Repeat this process until all students have been entered into a class.
- Complete payment - and you're done!
If you get stuck during the registration process, see instructions above or reach out to email@example.com.