About Science Circles Homework
- Homework will have both online and real life components such as mini lab activities, experiments with online physics simulators, and creating short videos of experiments done at home. Students should expect to spend 2-3 hours per class on their homework.
- Students can find their homework posted on our online learning platform, Schoology.
- Math Potentials provides students access to this platform before the first day of class.
- In the classroom, not all the homework questions will get answered. Usually only the first 15 minutes of class is set aside to go over questions, so that the rest of class can be used to cover the next lesson.
- Students must create their own Schoology account, which is separate from any other account they have with Math Potentials.
- Students are expected to check the online answer keys through their Schoology account before submitting their homework.
- Students are expected to attempt all homework problems, but not necessarily to complete them all. Sometimes there are questions that are extra challenging, and the teacher will explicitly say they are optional.
- Students who regularly struggle with most of the assigned homework should talk to their teacher as soon as possible.