Math Potentials has seen significant growth and is always looking for knowledgeable teachers to join our team. Our organization is moving towards using a Professional Learning Community model, whereby everyone learns from the team’s collective expertise. This model will ensure that everyone continues to develop themselves, and in turn they make a difference in their students’ success.
We are continuously accepting applications for Math PotentialsTeachers:
Math Potentials gives competitive remuneration, commensurate with the high expectations that we have of our instructors.
- Degree in mathematics or closely related field (math specialist)
- Enthusiasm for mathematics
- Passion for teaching
- Interest in continuous professional development
- Demonstrated teaching excellence
- Ability to lead students to love and appreciate mathematics
- Advocate learning and understanding of math at a deeper level rather than relying on memorization
- Exceptional skill in engaging students
Bonus qualifications, not required but preferred:
- Teaching Certificate
- Master or PhD in Math or Math Education
- Teaching Experience – Elementary School
- Teaching Experience – Secondary School
Applications must include:
- CV and cover letter
- Two references
Interested applicants, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.