How to register a Grade 8 student to the Math Circles Program?
- At Math Circles, students are placed according to their level of mathematical knowledge - not their school grade.
- All new Grade 8 students must complete the Math Circle Assessment Test in order to determine their level placement.
- At Math Circles, the curriculum for a Grade 8 student will depend on the level they are placed in.
- Check out Math Circles Class Dates and Class Times in order to plan your schedule.
- New students in Grade 8 should register under the "New Student" category.
- Upon registering, they will receive a link to the Math Circle Assessment Test at the bottom of their Purchase Confirmation Email.
- This assessment test is available online and takes a maximum of 90 minutes.
Math Circles Placement Table
Based on historical data, these are the the most likely levels for students to be placed depending on their grade school.
*The Statistics Level is available for School Year 2022/23. The program is aligned with the AP Statistics Course by the College Board. For more information contact us at email@example.com